At Dundas East Dental, our dedicated team strives to provide our patients with long lasting results and a welcoming, informative environment. Dental crown and dental bridge procedures are simple, commonly performed, and are used to fix numerous oral health issues. These restorative dentistry procedures are used protect a tooth from cavities and decay.
We specially craft each dental crown to match the color of your existing teeth to provide natural-looking, aesthetic results. As a dental crown dentist, Dr. Ali Al-Rubayee is dedicated to preserving as much of your natural teeth as possible.
A dental crown procedure may be used to:
- Improve the appearance of misshapen or discolored teeth
- Restore a worn down tooth
- Repair a tooth that has been cracked, chipped or broken
- Secure a dental bridge
- Protect a tooth treated with root canal therapy
- Replace a missing tooth via a dental implant
Teeth damaged by decay, trauma, infection, or severe discoloration may benefit from dental crown procedures. A tooth crown may also be used in conjunction with root canal procedures, dental bridges, and dental implants.
Dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth by anchoring a replacement tooth to adjacent teeth to fill in the empty space. We provide several types of dental bridges to best accomodate the needs of each patient.
Our dental bridge procedure may be used to:
- Restore a patient's ability to eat and speak properly
- Help maintain facial structures
- Correct the distribution of force in a patient's bite
- Prevent teeth from shifting out of alignment
- Replace one or more missing teeth
Our dentists ensure snug, seamless, natural-looking, and aesthetic results while maintaining patient comfort. Your dental bridge dentist will double check your restoration and make any further adjustments in order to provide the most comfortable and lasting fit.
The material used, the number of teeth being treated, and any additional treatments needed will determine your dental bridge cost or dental crown cost. During your consultation, one of our devoted dentists will fully explain your dental bridge or dental crown price. To schedule your dental crown or dental bridge consult, call ((416) 368-8787 today.